A steam press makes your ironing tasks faster and easier because it has a much larger surface area than a regular iron - this one is 9 times larger, in fact. These can also work to heat set Fabric Paint and transfer images with Inkjet Transfer Papers.
A VERY BIG IRON
Digital steam presses are the perfect choice for those looking for an alternative to conventional ironing. With a 32" x 11" pressing area and over 100 lbs of even pressure you'll be able to quickly eliminate wrinkles and enjoy sharp, long lasting creases in even the toughest fabrics.
SAVE TIME IRONING
With such a large pressing surface the Aria will cut down on ironing time. It's easy to use, just pull the handle down, and leave in the closed position for 3-4 seconds. Steam disperses automatically depending on the temperature setting selected. It's that simple.
- 428º F maximum temperature
- 1800W heating element
- Variable temperature selection
- Childproof safety lock
- Multiple dry-heat and steam settings for all types of fabric
- Protects delicate fabrics like silk
- Hi-Tec woven press cover with pad
- Non-stick coating
- Can be used for fusing or ironing
- Pressure - 110 pounds
- Standard Steam output - 90g/Min
- Booster function removes stubborn wrinkles - 120g/Min
- 32" x 11" pressing surface is 9 times larger than a standard iron.
- Overall dimensions: 31in x 10.5in x 24in
- Overall weight - 30 lbs
- Stores upright
- Accessory kit - pressing cushion, spray and water bottle
- Limited 1 year warranty from the manufacturer
Made in: CHINA (CN)