Your Shopping Cart
Important Holiday closure information!
We will be closed Monday 12/25 in observance of the Christmas Holiday. We will also be closing at approximately 1:45pm PST Friday 12/22 for our annual Holiday Party. (Yay Party On!)
*Keep in mind during peak times UPS/FedEx does suspend guarantees on Standard ground and 3 day air shipments, it's always best to choose a more expedited shipping method to ensure delivery before the holiday.
If you wish to receive your order before the Christmas Holiday, please use the following guidelines to help you choose the best method for proper delivery:
• UPS Standard Ground and FedEx Surface* orders must be placed before noon PST Friday 12/15
• 3 Day Air* orders must be placed before noon PST Tuesday 12/19
• 2 Day Air orders must be placed before noon PST Wednesday 12/20
• Overnight 1 Day Air orders must be placed before noon PST Thursday 12/21
• As for USPS Priority/1st Class mail- All we can say is that they won't be delivering Monday12/25. We love our mail carriers, but this is their peak season. Best estimate to most zip codes is delivery anywhere from 3 to 7 days, but sometimes......
• UPS Sure Post is not a guaranteed service and usually takes 1-2 days longer than the Standard Ground service, so we don't recommend this service if you are on a deadline!
If you have any questions or concerns about a specific delivery date, please feel free to call us directly at 800.542.5227 or 707-283-0390.
Canadian and other International customers, please call for details on shipping ETAs.
Keep in mind our website will be up and running though, so feel free to place your orders with us here anytime during the closure. We'll be back bright and early Tuesday 12/26 to process all your orders after the holiday....and oh yeah, HAPPY/MERRY/JOLLY HOLIDAYS!
Important Cold Weather Information!
Brrrr, It's Cold. Liquids can freeze in transit when it gets very cold during winter, especially traveling from California across the country.
We suggest you choose a quicker method of shipping this time of year to help avoid paints/dyes/liquids freezing before they get to you. Packages sitting in hubs over the weekend and ground packages run more of a risk, so keep that plus Holiday schedules in mind when you choose your shipping!
We thought it helpful to remind you that Soda Ash is required for Fiber Reactive Dyes
We noticed you added Fiber Reactive Dye to your cart and we want to make sure you know that Soda Ash Fixative. #FIX is required to make the dye permanent. If you know this, click 'dismiss' and you will never see this message again. If you need to know more, click the link to visit our Soda Ash page.
What is UPS SurePost?
UPS SurePost is an economy combination of UPS and the US Postal Service. Your mail carrier will deliver it. It takes a couple of days more, up to a week more for PR, AK and HI, and saves you money.