We here at Dharma do our best with quality control. Our fabric departments goes through each yard to inspect it for flaws. Unfortunately, the Black Viscose Rayon Challis has been coming in with flaws. Get it now for one low price, continuous yardage may not be available.
This is the black version of the Rayon fabric we make our Bali Rayon clothing from. It is also dischargeable. Usually it comes out on the tan side with our Discharge Paste or Color Remover, and on the rust side with bleach, but this can very from batch to batch and you should always test!
- 100% rayon challis
- 4.5 oz per square yard, 58" wide]
- Thread count is 86 threads per inch x 44 threads per inch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested usage; Halloween home decor: window drapes & valances, wall coverings, table coverings, costumes: flowing dramatic capes & dresses, flowing dresses, blouses, shirts, halter tops, skirts, lightweight jackets etc.
- We found that this shrinks 14% in Length and 6% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage
- Hand wash
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: INDONESIA (ID)
Some white spots/crocking issues throughout...continuous yardage may not be available