Natural. I love this fabric! Soft and smooth, great for dresses and other clothing items, and way stronger than pure viscose rayon. It dyes and washes well! (Keep in mind that hemp shrinks a lot, so to minimize shrink, wash by hand or gentlest cycle, and line dry.)
- 55% hemp and 45% rayon, Fabric is PFD
- 5.5 oz per square yard, 58" wide
- You can dye this with Our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Excellent for dresses, tops, home decorating etc..
- We found that this shrinks 19% in Length and 2% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage ( bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds.) and in 33 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: CHINA (CN)