This 100% rayon twill has perhaps the nicest drape of any of our fabrics, including silks. The feel of it is almost "sueded". So soft and smooth you will think it is silk, but with a strong twill weave, it will last and last. This is the fabric that a certain line of high quality shirts whose name I can't mention is made from, and it is just fantastic. Perfect for all kinds of garments.
- 100% Rayon Twill, Optically Whitened.
- 7.3 oz. per linear yard
- Thread count is 96 threads per inch x 68 threads per inch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- We found that this shrinks 15% in Length and 7% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage (bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds.) and in 30 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: INDONESIA (ID)