This is a good quality fabric, soft and a nice mid-weight. Dyes up great and is suitable for all types of clothing.
- 100% cotton, Bleached
- 4.2 oz per square yard, 55"-58" wide
- Thread count is 60 threads per inch x 60 threads per inch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested usage; shirting, tablecloths and napkins, window draperies, to make test garments
- We found that this shrinks 6% in Length and 6% in Width disclaimer
- Very soft fabric
- Available in cut yardage ( bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds. and 25+ yds.) and in 33 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
- This fabric has been Pre-Washed so it is Pre-Shrunk. No resins, optical brighteners, sizing or treatments.
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: INDIA (IN)
Due ~ early July