100% Bamboo Rayon. It's beautiful, soft and luxurious. The same fabric which our Bamboo Rayon scarves are cut from. As rayon it dyes perfectly with Dharma Fiber Reactive dyes. Tie-dye it, paint, stamp, transfer on it, whichever way you use it you will love it!
- 100% bamboo rayon
- 3.2 oz per square yard, 60" wide
- Thread count is 76 threads per inch x 69 threads per inch
- Dyes up amazingly with our Fiber Reactive dyes
- Suggested usage; for quilting, tops, blouses, dresses, children's clothing etc.
- We found that this shrinks 13% in Length and 13% in Width disclaimer
- Fabric has a soft luscious feel and smooth surface
- Available in cut yardage (bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds.) and in 45 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: CHINA (CN)