We tried to think of a Baaaaaad joke to start this off with but couldn't come up with anything, ewe got any ideas?
All joking aside, we now have great 100% wool felt for you to dye up in any color you want for all kinds of craft projects. This is a great base to start out with for needle felting and wet felting. Save yourself a lot of time making pre-felts and get right into the creative part of your work. Great for kids crafts, Christmas stocking, tea cozies (and who doesn't love a tea cozy?)
- 100% Virgin Wool Felt
- 36" wide
- 7 oz per sq yard
- The thickness is .115 of an inch +/-10%.
- You can dye this with Our Dharma Acid Dyes
- Suggested usage; hats, flowers, animals, quilts, key fobs, hair pieces and much more!
- Available in cut yardage and in 10 yard bolts
- Hand wash cool and hang dry. When washed with hot water and put in the dryer in high heat it shrinks down to almost half the size. 42% in width and 38% in length disclaimer.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: UNITED STATES (USA)