Idye color remover removes color. Surprise, surprise, surprise! That's right, we are all about the unexpected around here. Use this little packet of color remover to remove color, lighten color, or brighten whites. It's like a bleach, but not. It contains Thiourea Dioxide, a color removing agent which is safe to use on silks, unlike chlorine bleach. In fact you can use it on a plethora of fabrics! It takes out iDye, and you can test it on other dyes as well. One small packet of iDye color remover will treat 2-3 pounds of fabric.
FIVE SIMPLE STEPS:
- Fill a stainless steel, aluminum, or enamel pot with just enough water for the fabric to move freely. Turn on a medium to high heat.
- Add the iDye Color Remover soluble packet to water and stir.
- Add garments and raise temperature. For cotton, wool and silk bring temperature to just below a simmer. For polyester bring to just below a boil.
- Maintain temperature and stir frequently for 10 to 20 minutes, or until color has left as desired.
- Wash the garment with a mild detergent and dry.
If you would like a printout here is a handy Instruction Sheet!
Made in: UNITED STATES (USA)