This dyeable Antron Nylon Fleece, also known as "Puppet Skin" or "muppet" skin, is so nice and soft you'll just want to stuff it and hug it. It actually has many uses! The hugging side has a super soft thick nap and the puppet's intestinal side has a nice smooth surface. One reason it makes such good puppets and stuffies is that it hides seams very well. It also dyes beautifully with our70+ colors of Acid Dyes, so give it a try and and create something fuzzy, vibrant and magical!
- 100% Nylon (Nylon is NON-Flammable)
- 12 oz per linear yard, 54/56" wide
- You can dye this with our Acid Dyes
- Suggested usage; Costumes, puppet and stuffed animal construction, fun fuzzy projects with kids, lap or personal blankets, therapeutic snuggling, robes, light jackets, hoodies, and other warm things.
- We found that this shrinks 4% in Length and 6% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage and in 43 yard bolts
- Dyeing by hand is recommended (use more water then you would with normal fleece), and stir a LOT - these suck up the dye so fast, the fleece can dye unevenly unless constantly moving.
- Rise under the tap with warm to hot water and lay out flat to dry
Please note: Beware of pilling! This may happen when dyed in a washing machine, or put in a dryer or over worked it in a dye bath.
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...