We love the look and feel of this extremely popular two way stretch 100% cotton slubby knit fabric. It's very stylish, but somewhat sheer, so we recommend using it for layering. This hard to find 100% cotton version takes dye like a champ!
- 100% cotton, white
- 3 oz per square yard, 58" wide
- 2 way stretch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested usage; under shirts, tank top, blouses, layered clothing garments, sheer curtains, etc.
- We found that this shrinks 2% in Length and 6% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage (bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds. and 25+ yds.), 100 yards bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Manufacturing issues, no due date at this time.