This 100% Rustic Faille Handwoven Cotton comes with woven selvage edges. It is not a slubby fabric (like duppioni or shantung) but instead it has small narrow even horizontal "ribs". We're describing it as a beefy faille. The color is more of a light cream and dyes beautifully. Save frayed threads to sew on buttons. Use this for all types of home decor projects. We recommend using fray check, binding, or a zig zag stitching line across the cut edges before washing.
- 100% cotton, natural
- 6.2 oz per square yard, 53" wide
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested usage: light weight bags, jackets, curtains, placemats, toss pillows, etc.
- Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage ( bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds.) and in 33 yard bolts
- Hand wash in any temperature water or edgestitch or bind cut edges before putting in the washing machine to prevent fraying.
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: INDONESIA (ID)
Due ~ early January