This thin 100% 1.2mm white wool felt dyes great! It is known for its sturdiness and ability to be cut in any direction without fraying or unraveling and is commonly used in the production of clothing, costumes, draperies, cushions, bedspreads, crafts and toys, etc. Wonderful to use making baby blankets or booties. Thin enough to experiment with creative new techniques and crafting projects.
- 100% Wool Felt, bleached
- 36" wide, 6.3 oz per sq. yd.
- You can dye this with Our Dharma Acid Dyes
- Suggested usage; clothing, costumes, draperies, cushions, bedspreads, crafts and toy and much more!
- Available in cut yardage and in 10 yard bolts
- Hand wash cool and hang dry. When washed with hot water and put in the dryer in high heat it shrinks down to almost half the size. 42% in width and 38% in length disclaimer.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: UNITED STATES (USA)
Manufacturing issues, not due date at this time.